Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Lendlease Property Management (Australia) Pty Limited of Level 14, Tower
Three, International Towers Sydney, Exchange Place, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo,
NSW, Sydney 2000 (Lendlease). Contact number is 02 9236 6111.
2. Only residents of Australia aged 16 years of age years of age or older (Participant) are eligible
for the Competition. Participants under 18 years of age must obtain the prior permission of a
parent or guardian over the age of 18 years to enter the Competition, evidenced by the parent
or guardian signing the entry form.
3. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
(b) the Promoter; and
(c) the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the
Corporations Act 2001, and associated agencies, companies, and contractors;
or members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to a paragraph 3 (a).
Immediate family means any of a spouse or domestic partner, ex- spouse or ex-domestic
partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,
brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
4. The Competition commences 12:01am Monday 14th March 2022 to 11:59pm Monday 28th March 2022 (Competition Period). The Promoter may extend the Completion Period at its sole discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on www.thestreetsofbarangaroo.com.
5. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended
Competition Period, where applicable.
6. The best entry will receive one of three $100 vouchers (Prize). Total value $300
7. To enter, the Participant must complete the survey in full on the survey website at https://www.research.net/r/LLRetailersFY22?Centre=Barangaroo
during the Competition Period, and answer the question at the end of the survey in 25 words or fewer.
8. For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, the Participant must enter the
(a) within the Competition Period.
(b) in the strict manner specified on the entry form for the Competition; and
(c) by the method specified on the entry form for the Competition.
9. Only one entry is permitted from a Participant during the Competition Period.
10. The best three entries will win a prize.
11. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
12. The Prize is personal to the winner. It cannot be transferred, exchanged, or otherwise dealt
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen Prizes once they
14. The entries will be judged by a judging committee between 29 March – 29 April 2022
Winners will be published on www.thestreetsofbarangaroo.com and notified via phone and email by 30 April 2022.
15. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be
individually judged based on artistic merit.
16. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
17. By entering the Competition, the Participant (or its parent and guardian) is/are
deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age and identity and
eligibility to participate in the Competition. If a winner cannot provide suitable
proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
19. Prizes must be collected from 30 May 2022 If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the winner’s parent, or guardian must accompany the winner in order to collect the Prize and the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict, or modify rights which
the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may
not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to
Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused
(including by negligence), suffered, or incurred in connection with the Competition or any
Prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and
conditions is excluded.
21. As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner (or the winner’s parent or guardian), and any
other person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner, may be required to sign legal
documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter including but not limited to a
further agreement to exclude liability of the Promoter for certain loss, damage or injury
arising from the use or participation in a Prize to the extent the Prize is or includes a
recreational service or activity.
22. The Promoter may conduct such further judging of entries if, despite using all reasonable
efforts, the original winner cannot be contacted, at the same place as the original judging
as is necessary by 28 April - 28 May 2022 to distribute any unclaimed Prize.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the Prize(s) where circumstances
beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the Prize(s).
Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
(a) advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the survey
website at www.thestreetsofbarangaroo.com.
(b) promptly destroy all entries received; and not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry form.
25. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Promoter excludes all
warranties in connection with any Prize to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves
the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the Prize
is unavailable) for whatever reason, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State
and Territory where required. The Prize and/or any element of the Prize must be taken as
stated and cannot be varied by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is
unable to use their Prize and/or any element of the Prize as stated.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage
suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using a Prize
or participating in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The
Promoter is not responsible for defective Prizes, lost or stolen Prizes or misuse of any Prize. All
entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense
arising out of acceptance of any Prize(s) or participation in this Promotion including (but not
limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential,
foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
Terms and Conditions